Sealing Films for ELISA, EA and Similar Assays
An economical alternative to lids. SealPlate films minimize evaporation and prevent spillage and contamination between wells. SealPlate films provide a complete seal, whereas plate lids act only as covers. Each well is securely sealed, individually, eliminating "edge effects" which can occur when evaporation occurs preferentially from wells at the edge of a plate covered only with a loose lid or an inferior seal that does not hold securely. The film can also be used to seal tissue-culture plates for short-term storage, incubation and containment of biohazards.
– functional temperature range from -40 °C to +120 °C
– 2mil polyester film with acrylic adhesive
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION BST-9770 SealPlate Films, Pkg of 100, Non-Sterile BST-9770S SealPlate Films, Pkg of 100, Sterile
SEALPLATE MINISTRIPS FILMS – 2mil Polyester Film
MiniStrips films are identical to SealPlate films, but designed for sealing only one or two 8-well rows at a time on either strip-well plates or standard plates whenever rows must be selectively protected or accessed.
– two tabs on each strip for easy application and removal
– perforated tabs can be removed or sealed around plate edge
– can be used as secondary seal to cover films that have been pierced
– sterile product packaged in tamper-evident bags of 50
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION BST-9761STR MiniStrips Films, Pkg of 200, Non-Sterile BST-S9761STR MiniStrips Films, Pkg of 200, Sterile
AERASEAL FILMS FOR CELL and TISSUE CULTURE
Composed of 4.5mil hydrophobic porous film with medical-grade adhesive for sealing tissue culture plates, bio-blocks, and 96-well plates where air and gas exchange are necessary for cell growth or bacterial cultivation, AeraSeal films minimize well-to-well cross-contamination, sample spillage and evaporation. They allow uniform air and CO2 exchange for all wells and are thus superior to plate lids which favor exchange for wells near plate edges. Dimensions 3.25 by 5.625 inches for sealing standard-size tissue culture plates.
– Non-cytotoxic, highly gas permeable
– Easily pierceable with pipette tips or glass pipettes for sample recovery
– recommended for temperatures from -20 °C to +80 °C
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION BST-9773 AeraSeal Films, Pkg of 100 BST-9773S AeraSeal Films, Pkg of 50 in two zip bags of 25, Sterile